ABR Employment Services, a Midwest based workforce solutions company, has an exciting opportunity for a staffing professional to begin with us as a Staffing Specialist in Brookfield, WI. Individuals responsibilities include: identifying customer’s staffing needs, pre-screening applications, interviewing candidates, placing candidates into appropriate roles in an accurate and timely manner, and handling customer inquiries or problems. Additional responsibilities will include participating in sales calls as requested and assisting the Branch Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Sells directly to current clients and develops prospective clients to include identifying quality talent and determining which companies that may best utilize their experience then proactively “skill markets” these employees on an ongoing basis
- Attends job or career fairs to activity pursuit talent.
- Effectively match ABR employees to customer’s staffing requirements with a high degree of accuracy and success.
- Communicates with customers by phone or in person and receives orders, enters and maintains data and all pertinent activity in StaffSuite for applicants, orders, and clients.
- Oversees and responds to concerns regarding the employee’s performance for the customer including counseling, disciplining, termination and removal from the job assignment.
- Identifies and works to resolve customer/applicant related issues with a high sense of urgency, while consistently looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Attends and participates in branch meetings, providing status reports on current job order activities and future projections.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal Staffing Specialist must be willing and capable to reach out to active and passive job seekers who may be interested in opportunities to work. Must have an ability to focus on recruiting efforts, and document and handle the administrative tasks that are associated with those recruiting efforts. Must have a strong sense of urgency. A history of working in an autonomous environment, setting own goals and managing day to day processes is needed. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and are able to work in a fast paced environment. Work is performed within an office environment.
Must maintain a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
Associate degree or equivalent and 2 years related recruiting, staffing industry, sales, or human resources experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree within a business concentration is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
ABR Employment Services offers a competitive wage, quarterly incentive and formal recognition program. This full-time position also includes an excellent benefits package, a phenomenal 401(k) plan, as well as an excellent Paid Time Off (PTO) bank and paid holidays!
Tell us why you should be our next Staffing Specialist by submitting a cover letter and resume to:
ABR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
4600 American Parkway, Suite 301