ABR Employment Services, a Midwest based workforce solutions company, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, cold calls, and relationship building. The Account Executive is accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales with medium to large users of staffing services that meet ABR funnel requirements. This position will need to have an understanding of the fundamental aspects of ABR’s database system.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Develops and implements effective sales plans to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size accounts.
- Acts as the primary liaison between ABR and new customers.
- Assists in development and participates in all sales programs and campaigns.
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing and maintaining sales territories and goals, and developing sales solutions based on clients critical needs and issues.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an individual prospect plan.
- Develops, collaborates, and customizes comprehensive staffing solutions, proposals, business reviews and presentations with the Staffing Manager.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and assists in development of sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the branch and the company.
- Accurately prices new business based on company gross margin goals.
- Visits client companies, tours their place of business and obtains contacts, and maintains a high level of rapport with clients.
- Attends and participates in branch meetings/corporate meetings, providing status reports on current sales/job order activities and future projections.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to articulate verbal communication professionally, with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong business to business sales skills and/or training.
- Familiar with consultative, solution-based selling.
- Strong written communication skills in both data entry and document preparation and creation.
- Ability to effectively present information to small and large groups.
- Willingness and ability to make customer/client cold calls and drop-ins.
- Capable of working as a team member/contributor.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Strong keyboarding skills; ability to type 35 wpm+.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
Associate Degree and 2 to 4 years sales/business development; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Staffing industry sales experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree within a business concentration is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
ABR Employment Services offers a competitive wage, quarterly incentive and formal recognition program. This full-time position also includes an excellent benefits package, a phenomenal 401(k) plan, as well as an excellent Paid Time Off (PTO) bank and paid holidays!
Tell us why you should be our next Account Executive by submitting a cover letter and resume to:
ABR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
4600 American Parkway, Suite 301