ABR Employment Services, a Midwest based workforce solutions company, has an exciting opportunity for a staffing professional to begin with us as a Regional Staffing Specialist in our Western Region. The Regional Staffing Specialist position will travel to various branches including:
- La Crosse, WI
- Sparta, WI
- Whitehall, WI
- Winona, MN
REGIONAL STAFFING SPECIALIST PRIMARY DUTIES
- Performs networking/recruiting activities within the community to develop a steady pipeline of applicants within the organization’s 4 primary job sectors (administrative/office, customer service/call center, light industrial, and skilled industrial).
- Works to develop recruiting strategies to access talent that is hard to find and continuously works to develop new recruitment campaigns with the Branch Manager.
- Assists Branch Manager with sales projects and responds to sales opportunities.
- Visits client companies, tours their place of business and obtains contracts, and maintains a high level of rapport with clients, staff and applicants.
- Recruits, selects and maintains decisions in the best interest of ABR and the standards set in the Expectations of Excellence.
- Effectively match ABR employees to customer’s staffing requirements with a high degree of accuracy and success.
- Other duties may be assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF REGIONAL STAFFING SPECIALIST
- Ability to articulate verbal communication professionally, with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and independently.
- Ability to work without continual input and support from others.
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
- Possesses strong time management skills.
- Must maintain a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer savvy, willing and capable of navigating the Internet for research and data gathering purposes.
REGIONAL STAFFING SPECIALIST EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
Associate degree and three (3) years’ experience as a Staffing Specialist or related staffing industry experience including sales experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree within business concentration is preferred. CSP designation is required within first 90 days of employment with ABR.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
ABR Employment Services offers a competitive wage, quarterly incentive and formal recognition program. This full-time position also includes an excellent benefits package, a phenomenal 401(k) plan, as well as an excellent Paid Time Off (PTO) bank and paid holidays!
Tell us why you should be our next Account Executive by submitting a cover letter and resume to:
ABR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
4600 American Parkway, Suite 301