ABR Employment Services, a Midwest based workforce solutions company, has an exciting opportunity for a staffing professional to begin with us as a Staffing Coordinator in Brookfield, WI. Individuals responsibilities include: actively reaching out to candidates, screening resumes, building and servicing customer relationships, and placing job seekers at companies. Additional responsibilities will include: updating job advertisements, searching resume databases, completing office administrative tasks and networking.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Actively recruits, interviews, selects and maintains decisions in the best interest of ABR.
- Initiates, develops and maintains recruiting relationships within the community to develop a pipeline of applicants within the 4 primary ABR segments or funnels (administrative, call center, light industrial and skilled industrial).
- Acts as the primary liaison between ABR and the Customer. Responsible for growing relationships and creating new opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Visits client companies, tours their place of business and obtains contracts, and maintains a high level of rapport with clients, staff and applicants.
- Communicates with customers by phone or in person, receives orders, enters data and maintains data and all related activity in ABR’s database for applicants, orders, and clients.
- Represents ABR at association meetings, networking groups, business shows and job fairs to promote ABR.
- Attends and participates in branch meetings, providing status reports on current job order activities and future projections.
- Conducts new employee orientations and properly processes hiring paperwork in accordance with Regulatory Agencies and EEOC guidelines.
- Maintains ABR’s database of available employees.
- Meets or exceeds Key Performance Indicators such as fill rate, interview rate, and referral rate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal Staffing Coordinator must be willing and capable to reach out to active and passive job seekers who may be interested in opportunities to work within a manufacturing or administrative setting. Have an ability to focus on recruiting efforts, and document and handle the administrative tasks that are associated with those recruiting efforts. Must have a strong sense of urgency. A history of working in an autonomous environment, setting own goals and managing day to day processes. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and are able to work in a fast paced environment. Work is performed within an office environment.
Must maintain a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
Associate degree or equivalent and 2 years related recruiting, staffing industry, sales, or human resources experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree within a business concentration is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
ABR Employment Services offers a competitive wage, quarterly incentive and formal recognition program. This full-time position also includes an excellent benefits package, a phenomenal 401(k) plan, as well as an excellent Paid Time Off (PTO) bank and paid holidays!
Tell us why you should be our next Staffing Coordinator by submitting a cover letter and resume to:
ABR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
4600 American Parkway, Suite 301