Production Associate Jobs at Greenheck
Hiring Production Associates – Mosinee & Schofield WI
Do you crave more out of a job than just a “place to work”? How does working at a company named a Forbes America’s Best mid-size employer and WI Manufacturer of the Year sound?
ABR is working with Greenheck to interview and hire for multiple long-term temporary Production Associates to manufacture air movement products vital to health care providers and other industries.
Greenheck’s Safe Workplace Commitment
Greenheck established the best available safety protocols grounded in CDC guidance to keep Production Associates and employees safe while working.
Paid, on-the-job-training is offered at $17 per hour. These long-term 2nd and 3rd shift temporary jobs offer the potential to be hired on by Greenheck. All Production Associate positions offer the potential for overtime hours.
Submit your name, email and phone number. Select ‘Wausau’ as the city. Choose ‘industrial and office support positions. Type ‘Production Associate Job Greeneheck’ in ‘tell us a little about yourself’ box.
As A Production Associate You Will:
- Assemble products
- Handle materials
- Operate machinery
- Build pallets
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
You Will Be a Good Fit as a Production Associate If You:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Can lift 50 pounds during your shift
- Can stand, kneel and squat during your shift
- Have 2 years of prior manufacturing experience
- Can read a tape measure, use basic hand tools, and read blueprints
- Have great communication skills
- Are motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Can learn in a fast pace environment
For employment consideration, you will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical exam. Questions? Email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ABR Schofield office at 715-355-7711. We would be glad to answer any questions you have about these Production Associate jobs!