November Webinars – ABR JobConnect
Each month, ABR JobConnect™, powered by ABR Employment Services, offers free weekly webinars to address topics most important to your job search.
A live question and answer session is held at the end so you can get unstuck by what may be holding you back in your job hunt.
November Job Search Webinars
Communicate More Effectively
Date & Time: 11/04/2020 | 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
The way you communicate both verbally and written has a tremendous impact on your Job Search. Often simple mistakes prevent you from scheduling interviews or obtaining offers. During this session, we will address the following:
• 10 Communication Mistakes to Avoid
• Ten questions to help you evaluate your communication skills
• Changes – to improve the way you communicate
Why Should Someone Hire You?
Date & Time: 11/13/2020 | 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Why Should Someone Hire You? You know that employers are interested in knowing the answer to this question. If you do not know the answer, or how to differentiate yourself from your competition, employers are not going to take time to figure it out and you will probably be eliminated from consideration. During this session, you will learn the following:
• Effective answers to this question
• Differentiate yourself from your competition
• Your thirty-second pitch
Attitude Impacts Your Job Search
Date & Time: 11/17/2020 | 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
Description: Your attitude is either enhancing or sabotaging your ability to obtain the results you want to achieve in your job search. Whether you think you CAN accomplish something or think you CAN’T – you are 100% correct! During this Webinar we will address the following:
• Evaluate your attitude
• Attitude and expectations
• Impact on your networking efforts
• How to gain momentum and better results
What Should be Included on Your Daily Plan?
Date & Time: 11/23/2020 | 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
Description: Individuals who are accepting job offers are often the best planners. If you currently are not planning out your day, this ONE CHANGE could turn your job search around. It makes sense that where you put your efforts is where you will obtain the most results. During this session, you will learn the following:
• Why and when you should plan
• What should be included
• Where to place your focus to enjoy the greatest results
Additional Job Search Support
ABR JobConnect™, powered by ABR Employment Services, is a free online career resource that enables you to:
• Access over 1,000 Job Boards on one site
• Prepare a resume or receive a resume critique
• Utilize the career advisor
• Participate in weekly webinars covering job seeker “hot topics” and receive job search advice
• Take advantage of job assessment tools
• Receive information on continuing education opportunities
We invite you to create a complimentary ABR JobConnect account now.